Get Rid of Your
Work with the team of solar & roofing professionals serving the Monterey Bay & surrounding areas
Estimate Your Savings
Solar Contractor & Roofing Experts
With your roof being the best place to install solar panels every solar project needs to involve an experienced roofing contractor. Without proper waterproofing overtime your rooftop solar system could become a liability due to leaks.
Luckily Premo Solar has 13 years of solar experience under our belt and has been in the roofing and waterproofing business since 1983 with Premo Roofing. Premo Solar is a division of Premo Roofing and both work together to provide you with a watertight roof undisturbed during the solar installation process. Our proven reputation will give you the peace of mind that your solar project will be done right from start to finish.
Gain Your Energy Independence!
Should I Go Solar?
If your property receives a good amount of sunlight with minimal shading on your roof, solar panels are likely a good investment for you. Ask yourself two questions when considering switching to solar energy for your home or business:
How much is your energy bill?
Most of the time, your current electric bill needs to be at least $75 per month to save money by going solar. Residential solar companies set this $75 threshold because your electricity usage isn’t high enough to see energy savings by installing solar panels if your monthly utility bill is less than that.
What kind of roof do you have?
Solar panels are most efficient if they’re mounted toward the rotation of the sun (that’s south-facing). The best solar panels have a life expectancy of 40 or more years, so you need to be sure your roof can last just as long. If you’ve been thinking of replacing or repairing your roof, prioritize that before installing residential solar panels. If your roof is in need of replacement we have a dedicated roofing team with 30+ years of experience ready to tackle your roofing project. If you don’t have the roof space to install panels a ground mounted system is a great alternative.
Top Benefits of Solar
Most Reliable Solar Products
Premo Solar is using the best and most reliable solar products available today on the market, including LG panels and Enphase IQ microinverters.
LG Solar Panels
- 25 year warranty
- Performs well on hot days
- Better aesthetic appeal
- Bifacial solar cell technology
- Highest efficiency on the market at 21.7%
Enphase IQ Microinverters
- Highest safety – low voltage DC never exceeds 80 volts
- Greater production – Enphase produces up to 3.1% more energy
- Faster to install
- No single point of failure
Premo Solar Blog
- How Commercial Solar Installation Can Increase Retail Profitability for California Shopping MallsShopping malls are the pinnacle of the American retail experience. However, more and more consumers […]
- A Homeowner’s Guide on Protecting Your Home Before, During, and After a Power OutageBig storms, disruptions to power stations or powerlines as well as brownouts can all cause […]
- Will California Demand Solar Power in 2023? What the Proposed Mandate by the California Energy Commission Means for You Solar power is a form of energy that’s created when solar technologies convert sunlight directly […]