Get Rid of Your
Work with the team of solar & roofing professionals serving the Monterey Bay & surrounding areas
Estimate Your Savings
Solar & Roofing Experts
With your roof being the most logical place to install solar panels every solar project needs to involve a licensed roofing contractor. Without roofing expertise your solar project is missing half of the equation!
Premo Solar has 13 years of solar experience under our belt and has been in the roofing and waterproofing business since 1983 with Premo Roofing. Premo Solar is a division of Premo Roofing and both work together to provide you with a watertight roof undisturbed during the solar installation process. Our proven reputation can you give you the peace of mind that your solar project will be done right from start to finish.
Gain Your Energy Independence!
Should I Go Solar?
If your yard receives a decent amount of sunlight, solar panels might be a good investment for you. Ask yourself two questions when considering switching to solar energy for your home or business:
How much is your energy bill?
Most of the time, your current utility bill needs to be at least $75 per month to save money by going solar. Residential solar companies set this $75 threshold because your electricity usage isn’t high enough to see energy savings by installing solar panels if your monthly utility bill is less than that.
What kind of roof do you have?
Solar panels are most efficient if they’re mounted toward the rotation of the sun (that’s south-facing). The best solar panels have a life expectancy of 40 or more years, so you need to be sure your roof can last just as long. Solar panels also require mounting hardware, which works best on composite or asphalt shingles, concrete tiles, standing-seam metal or other sturdy materials. If you’ve been thinking of replacing or repairing your roof, prioritize that over installing residential solar panels.
Top Benefits of Solar
Most Reliable Solar Products
Premo Solar is using the best and most reliable solar products available today on the market, including LG panels and Enphase IQ microinverters.
LG Solar Panels
- 25 year warranty
- Performs well on hot days
- Better aesthetic appeal
- Bifacial solar cell technology
- Highest efficiency on the market at 21.7%
Enphase IQ Microinverters
- Highest safety – low voltage DC never exceeds 80 volts
- Greater production – Enphase produces up to 3.1% more energy
- Faster to install
- No single point of failure
Premo Solar Blog
- Are Solar Panels Worth the Investment for My Monterey Home?The thought of generating electricity from solar panels has always been appealing. However, the costs […]
- 5 Reasons Every School District Should Consider Going SolarAs the media draws more attention to our collective mistreatment of the environment, more green […]
- Why Should You Consider Installing a Solar Battery Backup System?Electrical power failure can cause great annoyance to homeowners. No lights, no computer and in […]