Get Rid of Your
Work with the team of solar & roofing professionals serving the Salinas, CA area
Estimate Your Savings
Solar & Roofing Experts in Salinas, CA
With your roof being the most logical place to install solar panels every solar project needs to involve a licensed roofing contractor. Without roofing expertise your solar project is missing half of the equation!
Premo Solar serves the Salinas, CA area and has 13 years of solar experience under our belt, and has been in the roofing and waterproofing business since 1983 with Premo Roofing. Premo Solar is a division of Premo Roofing and both work together to provide you with a watertight roof undisturbed during the solar installation process. Our proven reputation can you give you the peace of mind that your solar project will be done right from start to finish.
Gain Your Energy Independence!
Should I Go Solar in Salinas?
Salinas, California isn’t known as America’s “salad bowl” for no reason. The city gets an estimated 259 sunny days per year. This is great news for farmers and for Salinas property owners who want to generate clean, renewable energy by installing roof-mounted photovoltaic systems. Are solar panels right for your Salinas home or business? Answer these two questions to find out.
How high is your energy bill?
You have many reasons for wanting to go solar. Helping California lower its emissions by producing a renewable form of clean energy is at the top of your list of reasons to install solar panels on your property. However, saving money on your monthly electric bills is also a big draw.
Industry insiders agree that property owners only realize significant cost savings from photovoltaic systems if their energy bills are over $75 per month. Residents of California’s Central Coast pay an average monthly electric bill of $76 in summer and $86 in winter according to findings from the California Public Utilities Commission.
What type of roof do you have?
South-facing roofs that have slopes between 30 and 40 degrees are the best candidates for photovoltaic systems. Solar panels must be mounted with special hardware, and installers consider composite shingle and metal seam roofs to be the easiest mounting surfaces for solar panels.
Top Benefits of Solar in Salinas
Most Reliable Solar Products
Premo Solar is using the best and most reliable solar products available today on the market, including LG panels and Enphase IQ microinverters.
LG Solar Panels
- 25 year warranty
- Performs well on hot days
- Better aesthetic appeal
- Bifacial solar cell technology
- Highest efficiency on the market at 21.7%
Enphase IQ Microinverters
- Highest safety – low voltage DC never exceeds 80 volts
- Greater production – Enphase produces up to 3.1% more energy
- Faster to install
- No single point of failure
Premo Solar Blog
- How Commercial Solar Installation Can Increase Retail Profitability for California Shopping MallsShopping malls are the pinnacle of the American retail experience. However, more and more consumers […]
- A Homeowner’s Guide on Protecting Your Home Before, During, and After a Power OutageBig storms, disruptions to power stations or powerlines as well as brownouts can all cause […]
- Will California Demand Solar Power in 2023? What the Proposed Mandate by the California Energy Commission Means for You Solar power is a form of energy that’s created when solar technologies convert sunlight directly […]